2.14.2008

Oreo Cheesecake Kisses

I got this idea from Bakerella, if you haven't checked out her baking blog, do it. Do it now. She is awesome. Anyway, I used her idea, and came up with a fun Valentine's treat, that I personalized with my own messages! So fun. And how can you not love something made with Oreos and cheesecake?

The recipe is simple:
1 box Oreos (I used imitation ones, and they tasted the EXACT same) - take 7 out and eat them for good luck (and so it's not too dry)
1 8 oz. package cream cheese (I used light and it was fine), softened
1 pkg. White or Chocolate Bark

Crush the cookies in a food processor or blender until fine. Mix with cream cheese in bowl until well mixed and cookie dough like. Roll into 1" balls. Chill so they are cold enough not to fall apart in chocolate coating. Shape like kisses if desired. Dip into chocolate coating. Let cool. I put a few of mine on some remaining crushed oreos for a fun bottom, and sprinkled some on top. Cover with aluminum foil. Add a message if you want! Enjoy. You can freeze these and they're good too.




2 comments:

Tyler and Emily said...

SO CUTE!! I love it!

Becky said...

You're so cool. You went to way more effort than me though. Love the kisses. Thanks for being the push I needed to start a recipe blog, it's so fun!

Blog Visitors